Powered By Blogger

5.07.2006

ink

I want
your sultry tattoo
in the darkness
of my pitch black heaven.

Whisper your fantasy
deep into my soul.
The unspeakable hunger
that burns inside.

Tell me you want me
inside your dreams.
Craving my addiction of you
relapses in the night.

You are my downward spiral,
the torture of lust
and masochistic compulsion:
bound by a diamond ring.

You are a lingering taste
a finish of eternity;
my sensual palate
only desires your sweet essence.

Sit, and let me kiss those lips,
feeling the cold countertop beneath you,
my breath millimeters from suffocation;
intoxicating nectar of trust.

Steam the mirrors
and hide our carnal act
beneath the torrent of rushing water
and the gusts of blowing wind.

Take me to the edge
and never let me return.

I want your skin
inked to perfection
twisted about my soul
accepting each tantric advance.